What are cookies?
Cookies are text files installed on the user’s device when they visit a website. These cookies are used to guarantee the quality, usability and correct functioning of the website, as well as to store and retain information about a user’s browsing habits on the website, and personalise the contents shown to them, with the possibility of being used at times to recognise the user on website.
Cookies, therefore, are essential for the functioning of the internet, and do not in any case give rise to any risks for your equipment or devices. What’s more, they help us to spot the need for improvements to sections of the website and to detect any errors in the way it is working.
What type of cookies does this website use?
Cookies can be classified into various different types, based on a number of criteria. Here, the user can consult information on the various types of cookie we use on our website.
1. According to who creates the cookie:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer or device by the website which is providing you with the service.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to your web-browsing device from a device or domain not managed by Benow, but by another entity, which will process the information received from the cookies.
2. According to the length of time they remain active on your device:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store information only during the duration of a visit to a website. They disappear at the end of the session. They are usually used to store information that is only required to be stored to ensure the basic functionality of the website during a visit to it.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store information for longer periods of time. This information can be accessed and processed by the party responsible for the cookie during this period of time. The period varies depending on the cookie – it may be anything from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to their purpose:
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow users’ behaviour on the website to be tracked and analysed. This information is used to measure and analyse the website, as well as to create profiles for user browsing, with the aim of implementing the necessary improvements on the website based on the analysis of the browsing data collected.
- Functionality cookies: These first-party cookies are used to ensure browsing works correctly on the website, as well as to ensure the contents of the site load efficiently. Furthermore, they help to uniquely identify users to avoid repeating certain processes within a given time.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow for the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces which have been included on the Benow website.
On our website we use the following cookies:
These cookies are necessary to improve the functioning of the website and the way it interacts with the user. The information collected is anonymous and used for statistical purposes.
This analytical cookie personalises adverts according to browsing habits. Transfers information about browsing to Google.
Gathers information about browsing preferences to anonymously personalise Google services adverts. Google may send this information to third parties when required by law, or when third parties send information on behalf of Google.
This cookie is used by the CloudFlare service to identify individual users using a shared IP. It does not use a user id or save any personally identifying data.
These cookies allow for additional functionality on the website, for example: saving preferences or providing for social interactions, such as being able to comment on our website along with use-analysis to optimise the site.
_biz_flagsA _biz_nA _biz_pendingA _biz_uid
These cookies are used to store the users’ configuration, authentication and analysis.
Stores information about browsing preferences to personalise Google services adverts anonymously. Google can transfer this information to third parties when required by law or when third parties send information on behalf of Google.
This cookie is used to count the number of times the user has visited the site. It also registers when the first and last visits took place.
Google and own
This analytical cookie relating to Google Analytics is used to limit the percentage of requests, and to find out browsing time. It registers the time of arrival on the web page.
Google and own
This cookie is used by Google Analytics to differentiate between users by way of an anonymous identifier.
Google and own
These cookies allow for the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained by observing their browsing habits, allowing the creation of a specific profile to show advertising based on that profile.
Advertising cookie used to orient advertising on the basis of relevant content for the user, follow campaigns and avoid repetition of adverts.
Advertising cookie used to segment advertising campaigns.
Cookie used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.
HSID APISID SAPISID SSID SID
Cookies used to visualise geographical locations, sharing in addition to the cookies that Google requires for an active session with a Google account. Entirely managed by Google.
CONSENT NID DV OGPC
Cookie created by Google used to personalise adverts, such as, for example, on Google search, particularly when no Google session has been started.
Stores information about browsing preferences to personalise Google services adverts anonymously. Google can transfer this information to third parts when required by law or when third parties send information on behalf of Google.
Regarding our Social Networks
Benow Partners has an account on one of the main social media platforms, LinkedIn. The platform is responsible in all cases for the treatment of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, those who leave comments and other types of user (“Followers”). Benow Partners’ treatment of said data will be limited to the maximum permitted by the social media platform on corporate pages. Thus, Benow Partners can inform its followers of its activities by any method authorised by the social media platform, whether it be presentations, offers, or providing personalised customer service. In no case will Benow Partners obtain data from the social media platform, except where the user’s consent is expressly obtained for that specific situation.
If the user wishes to uninstall cookies placed on their device, they can do so using their browser. The method of uninstalling can be found by looking up the browser help menu, which will explain the steps required to uninstall the cookies. For more information:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Regarding User Consent
When you visit our website, we offer you information about our use of technology on the site and ask you to consent to that. Please bear in mind that some cookies may be necessary for the correct functioning of the website and if you withhold consent you may not be able to access the website. You can withdraw your consent at any time to the use of this technology using the tools available on your browser, uninstalling cookies or blocking their installation on your device. The following sets out the information about the cookies on our website.